Booster clubs can add board members, coordinators, and team managers as needed. Rather than share one password among many users, every user gets their own login credentials. This approach means (A) you'll know who made the most recent edit on data, and (B) you won't have to change your password when someone else leaves the team. It's easy to assign user permissions: simply enter their email address, name, and permission level. When you do, we will send them a welcome email with instructions. You can also change permission levels on any user, and remove any user at any time.
- Grant account access to fellow board members & coordinators
- Team Managers (coaches, team parents, etc) can "own" a portion of the website and keep it fresh, current
- Assign Administrators (full access)
- Assign Coordinators (partial access)
- Assign Team Managers (partial access)
Schedule a live demo to see BoosterSpark's capabilities and learn how it can help maximize your club's success in a private, live, behind-the-scenes demonstration of our Club Manager tool. Great time for Q&A! There is no sales pitch, no pressure to buy.Schedule Demo »